Some Time On Earth (Or Something Like Earth)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

MY TEETH HURT!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
GOTTA' GO TO BAYLOR ... OR SHOOT ME ... BETTER YET, GET ME SOME OPIATE, VICODIN, PERCODAN, MORPHINE (scratch that - makes me throw up, stomach cramps, nope, don't like), OXYCONTIN, and maybe a sedative induced coma for a fortnight.
Garsh, I can be such a baby, but that's because I hold the pain in until I cants stands its I tells ya.
Well, it's my fault, didn't take care of teeth when I was younger. Let that be a lesson to everybody else, don't be lazy about dental care, just brush regularly (soft brush), no soda pop, easy on the sweets, drink flouridated water, and floss floss floss and don't prove you're macho by biting off bottle caps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home